Dear Prospective Allied Member:
Allied Membership is a special membership program designed for contractors, engineers, and every professional with an interest in improving the built environment. If you own or work for a company that may be interested in connecting with architects, then the AIA Central Oklahoma Allied membership is the right choice for you.
Individual Allied membership runs January 1 – December 31 and the annual membership fee is $300. This is an individual membership and entitles the member to attend our chapter luncheons free of charge. Additional employees are welcome to attend but there will be a fee for them to attend.
We invite our members to:
- Use the title Allied Member of AIA Central Oklahoma
- Enjoy discounted or free admission to AIA Central Oklahoma social, educational & networking events
- Get involved with one or more of the active AIA Central Oklahoma Committees
- Attend member’s only events
- Use our online job listing and resume file to post and search for a job
- Receive the AIA Weekly newsletter
- Receive one electronic AIACOC membership mailing list per year
- Listing on the AIA Allied Web Page and in the AIA Central Oklahoma Directory
- Membership is for the AIA Central Oklahoma Chapter only, does not include AIA Eastern Oklahoma or AIA National
- This membership does NOT include discounts on AIA Documents. This is a National AIA product and would require membership at AIA National.
Below is the link to our Allied Membership Application, if you are interested in getting involved in the AIA Central Oklahoma Chapter, please complete the form and return it to the AIA Central Oklahoma office with a check for $300, payable to AIA Central Oklahoma. We also have corporate memberships available for $500 which allows for five members of your company to be members of AIA Central Oklahoma.
If you have any questions regarding membership, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime at email@example.com or 405-948-7174.
Allied AIA Central Oklahoma members are in a unique position to enjoy, contribute to, and benefit from the resources of AIA Central Oklahoma.
We look forward to meeting and working with you!
Melissa Hunt, Executive Director