Join us on January 12th for a Lunch & Learn by Fox Blocks.
- discuss how using ICFs, in residential and commercial construction projects, offersan innovative, simple, high-performance, and sustainable wall assembly
- explain how ICFs, as energy efficient mass walls, enable lower operating andmaintenance costs than typical wood, masonry or steel conventional wall assemblies
- discuss project management and construction advantages – efficiencies in design,construction, providing faster completion and occupancy rates
- explain how the durability of an ICF wall provides safety and resiliency, offering asecure environment from weather events – fire, high winds, floods, and flying debris
- explain building science characteristics of ICFs for the building envelope, enhancedthermal resistance, airtightness, and improved indoor air quality, facilitating theoccupant’s productivity, comfort, and well-being
Find Continuing Education Courses at AIAU at https://aiau.aia.org